I’m not looking to be diagnosed. I know no one can do that but a doctor but I just want to know if there are any things that would explain why I’m feeling the way I am, or why my body is doing these things.
1. I’ve been sick the past two days, nothing serious but feeling fatigued, achy, a little tender in some areas, like the breasts, and occasionally headaches.
2. For the past few weeks I’ve had this strange occurrence of a weird heart beat. Out of no where, my heart will be almost like tachycardia, only it makes me feel bubbly in my chest and the heart beat is like 2 or three fast beats, then slow, then fast beats again, then slow, which I assume is the bubbly feeling.
3. My blood is suppppper thin. I get a lil nick while shaving and the bottom of my shower is red. I wont clot either for about an hour too. First time I gave blood I filled my bag up in 4 minutes, passed out and seized, or convulsed. Whichever one it is. Second time I did it, it took about five minutes. They say it’s supposed to take anywhere from 10-15 minutes.
4. After my run the other day, I went to the bathroom because I get horrible period/flu/diarrhea cramps evvvvery time I run. No matter what. They’re horrible. Like buckle me over to the ground horrible. I think it may happen because of my asthma but I don’t know! Anyway, I went to the bathroom and there was blood? My period was 2 weeks ago too so I know it wasn’t from “left over” blood.
5. My stool doesn’t want to be solid anymore lol. And I don’t have a shitttty diet either, so it’s not from that. Ha…shitttty:p Ironic.
and 6. I keep getting weirdly light headed. Like it feels like that moment before you nod off to sleep. Very dream like. Like my head is hollow? And it makes all my joints feel weak. Disssslike.
Idk what’s going on but any indications on what it couuuld be to point me in the right direction would be awesome. Or if I should go to the doctor. I have classes four days a week that are 7 hours each day and then work the next 3 so I don’t have much time for a doctor visit, and I don’t want it to be a wasteful visit. I don’t know. Thanks for your time though!