Rules for RambergMedia.com (RMG)
- Article Length should be between 500 and 1500 words.
- Original Content only, and to maintain the optimal effectiness of the Articles made, digitally you are not allowed to republish them elsewhere.
- All articles should be written mostly as text, with links and images used occasionally. Only Basic HTML is allowed.
- Use of the “read more” (<!–more–>) tag must appear after the first ~100 words. This is to ensure it appears correctly on the front page.
- If you use an Image (recommended) if it appears in the first ~100 words, it has to be small (200px x 200px – max dimensions)
- Don’t attempt to insert any “code” it will be detected, removed and warned or banned for risking site security.
- If you copy and past articles from an text editor. Make sure it’s copied as plain text.
- Your Author specific Advert is inserted using a custom short code. Let us know if you need to be reminded.
- Express your own view, commentary and reference where needed.
- If you’d like to insert anything special outside of images and links. Contact us first.
- We recommend you keep on topic to latest topics and trends in the news.
- Use Everything from Twitter to Digg to any of the big news sites to know whats popular.
- Our most popular Articles tend to be Headline news in each Niche Category.
- Images inserted will be done mostly by Zemanta – They are floated to the Left.
- Ads as they get inserted by default are floated to the right.
- Use of Headings and sub-titles is recommended using <h3> to <h6>.
- Any Additional content styling should be done within WordPress at Rambergmedia.com rather than styling it and copying it in.
Stuff to know
- We do automated Republishing of articles in various sites, profiles and social networks owned or managed by RMG. This is purely a promotional piece and At most only summaries are used on these.
- Do not click encourage the clicking on any of the Adverts on RMG, Or Click them yourself as an Author.
All content written by the Authors is considered an Article of RambergMedia.com (RMG), written by Authors of RambergMedia.com (RMG).
RMG need to maintain all digital rights to publish authors articles. Authors are thus not allowed to publish the original articles they publish with RMG.
Authors are allowed to publish in mainstream print, and maintain their rights of ownership of the Articles. They can request removal of their Articles.
Breaking of the rules will lead to removal of Authors access to the site, and if the nature of the rule breaking is severe can also lead to removal of their ad(s).