I am MOH in my best friend’s wedding. I am planning a bridal/bachelorette party for her that will take place in about a month. Her invite list is at least 60 people long. Is that a little extreme or am I just being a spaz? Any shower I have been to has had maybe 30 people show. I know not all of the people I will invite will RSVP or attend the shower, but I am still stressing. Please supply some input, I would really appreciate it!
- Learning ZoneXpress (LZX) Publishes Nutrition Catalog Filled with…
- GroundLink Global Car Service Teams Up with American Airlines…
- Victoria P. Lerman, Music Producer/Composer/Lyricist, Collaborates With Robert Irving Productions and Joe Rozum, Composer/Performing Artist, to Create New Song – IDENTITY
- Aron Davis on New School Brings 21st Century Educational Visionary in to Help With Town’s Renaissance
- Dedicated Server on CirrusHosting Expands Relationship With Cologix To Augment Canadian…
- Sharron on Internet Users on RMG
- One World City Our info-site – wide variety of important modern interests