I am MOH in my best friend’s wedding. I am planning a bridal/bachelorette party for her that will take place in about a month. Her invite list is at least 60 people long. Is that a little extreme or am I just being a spaz? Any shower I have been to has had maybe 30 people show. I know not all of the people I will invite will RSVP or attend the shower, but I am still stressing. Please supply some input, I would really appreciate it!
- Company Update: The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) – Emmys comedy race takes edgy turn as cable outnumbers networks
- Stock Update: Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) – ON THE MOVE-Wells Fargo hires 2 Morgan Stanley brokers with $350 mln in assets
- International Commercial Television, Inc Announces New Corporate Name…
- Aron Davis on New School Brings 21st Century Educational Visionary in to Help With Town’s Renaissance
- Dedicated Server on CirrusHosting Expands Relationship With Cologix To Augment Canadian…
- Sharron on Internet Users on RMG
- One World City Our info-site – wide variety of important modern interests