July 8, 2012 by
Audio-Digest Foundation, the largest independent publisher of Continuing Medical Education in the world, is releasing free written summaries of its anesthesiology, emergency medicine, family practice, gastroenterology, general surgery, internal medicine, neurology, obstetrics/gynecology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopaedics, otolaryngology, pediatrics, psychology, and urology programs via Amazon Kindle. (PRWeb July 08, 2012) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/7/prweb9678798.htm
- With topics including IBD, Bariatric Surgery, OCD, Migraine, and The Future of Surgery, Audio-Digest Foundation releases 17 free written summaries via Amazon Kindle.
- With Topics Including Asthma, Malpractice, Vitamin D, IBS, Astigmatism, GERD, and ADHD, Audio-Digest Foundation Releases Free Written Summaries via Amazon Kindle.
- With Topics Like Dietary Supplements, Perinatal Care, Liver Transplantation, Peanut Allergy, Audio-Digest Foundation Releases Free Written Summaries via Amazon Kindle
- With topics like Anemia, Menopause, Drug Abuse, Cancer, Malpractice, Litigation, Osteoporosis, Audio-Digest Foundation releases free written summaries via Amazon Kindle.
- WHO releases report on drug resistant tuberculosis
Tags: Amazon Kindle
, General Surgery
, Gynecology Oncology
, Hormone Therapy
, Independent Publisher
, Psychology Programs
Benefits of a Web-Based Physical Therapy Documentation System