July 1, 2012 by
Audio-Digest Foundation, the largest independent publisher of Continuing Medical Education in the world, is releasing written summaries of its anesthesiology, emergency medicine, family practice, gastroenterology, general surgery, internal medicine, neurology, obstetrics/gynecology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopaedics, otolaryngology, pediatrics, psychology, and urology programs via Amazon Kindle and giving away complimentary copies. (PRWeb July 01, 2012) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/7/prweb9661001.htm
- With topics including hormone therapy, tuberculosis, arthroplasty, encephalitis, and dementia, Audio-Digest Foundation releases free written summaries via Amazon Kindle.
- With Topics Including Asthma, Malpractice, Vitamin D, IBS, Astigmatism, GERD, and ADHD, Audio-Digest Foundation Releases Free Written Summaries via Amazon Kindle.
- With Topics Like Dietary Supplements, Perinatal Care, Liver Transplantation, Peanut Allergy, Audio-Digest Foundation Releases Free Written Summaries via Amazon Kindle
- With topics like Anemia, Menopause, Drug Abuse, Cancer, Malpractice, Litigation, Osteoporosis, Audio-Digest Foundation releases free written summaries via Amazon Kindle.
- Home Instead Senior Care Program Offers Free Continuing Education…
Tags: Amazon Kindle
, General Surgery
, Gynecology Oncology
, Independent Publisher
, Psychology Programs
SMI Proposes a Better Solution than New Mortgage Rules